Robert Half International Sales Associate in Denver, Colorado
This exciting role is for a Sales Associate with a top-notch company! Are you a self-starter and passionate about career growth? Then apply for this position today! Located in Denver, CO , the Sales Assistant position is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
• Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
• Persuasively selling optional services.
• Processing customer rental returns.
• Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
• Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Computer literate.
• Proficiency in English.
• Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
• Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.