Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Denver, Colorado
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a Senior Accountant for a temporary opportunity with a well-known regional CPA firm. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide network of over 135 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing detail oriented education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry. (February 2019)
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, email your resume to email@example.com visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
• Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
• Ad-hoc projects as necessary
What we’re looking for
• BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
• 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
• Oracle 11i or higher, or other ERP system experience
• Strong Excel skills required
• Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
• Hyperion systems – Essbase/Smartview experience a plus
• Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
• Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
• Equipment lease accounting experience
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502765991
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial