Robert Half International Sr. Solutions Architect in DENVER, Colorado
The Solutions Architect will lead the transition into microservices based architecture while also being integral in the advisement of a CIS Standard roadmap for the organization.
• Lead the transition of applications towards microservices
• Query existing applications for dependency and code base to enable a transition into standardization
• Migrate existing monolithic applications into Microservices based architecture, along with leading the cloud application development/deployment for clients based on AWS Development methodology, tools, and best practices.
• Design and develop applications based on principles of 12 Factor Application Methodologies
• Drive organization towards a SAAS type model
• Working with different development teams to help embrace microservices architecture.
• Collaborating with Tech Leads, Architects, and Developers to understand architectural diagram and determine which services are running on each server.
• Advising teams on their security/networking road map and drive the adoption of CIS standards
• Ability to bring applications from different backends and release pipelines from on-prem to the cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Technologies, .NET, Microservices, Kubernetes (EKS/AKS/Docker/K8s/Containerization)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.