Robert Half Tax Manager - Public in DENVER, Colorado
Robert Half is partnering with a growing audit firm in south Denver to staff a role as a Senior Tax Manager. The Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for the following;
• Reviewing various corporate tax returns and year-end tax accruals; estimating income taxes
• Conducting research and planning according to current tax laws, and advising senior management on the tax impact of current and proposed company activities and transactions
• Identifying ways to minimize the organization’s tax liability each year in accordance with current tax laws
• Representing the company on tax audits conducted by outside regulatory agencies
• Facilitating communication with appropriate government agencies and in-house counsel related to tax matters
• Overseeing reporting and payment of all local, state and federal taxes
• Hiring, training and retaining competent tax staff
If you have 10+ years of tax experience in public accounting, please apply. Our client will offer the right candidate competitive compensation between a competitive benefits package.
Requirements Quarterly Taxes, Public Accounting Tax
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.