Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, Iowa
The Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently searching for highly-skilled and eager Customer Service Representative in the Des Moines, Iowa area. This position will give you the chance to work in a fast paced environment among some hard working professionals and will give you a chance to grow your career!
This candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Providing assistance to members and/or providers regarding registration and navigation
• Documenting all activities for quality and metrics reporting
• Processing written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
• Researching and identifying any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
• Maintaining performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
• Customer service experience
• 2 years experience working in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Ability to multitask and manage tasks amongst a variety of computer software programs
• Strong oral and verbal communications
Call Shasta Coe at 515-244-2500 or email your resume to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-9502766690
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative