Robert Half International ETL Developer - Informatica in Des Moines, Iowa
If you're looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time work as a Informatica Developer, this opportunity for a talented and professional candidate in the Des Moines Metro area could be perfect for you. This position's main duty is to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company.
• Identifying and analyzing business requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications
• Working closely with senior data analyst of both source and target systems to ensure the requirements are correctly implemented
• Designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica that follow the in-house ETL development standards; managing program coding for the extraction of data from all existing source systems, transforming data to industry standards and generating extract files.
• Establishing testing/quality assurance environments; working with clients and system to ensure that programs and modifications are error free .
• Monitoring system performance, and other aspects of systems to identify technical problems; monitoring data integrity to identify data quality problems; designing and enhance the data quality improvement process including feedback to system stewards.
• Troubleshooting production problems
• Providing technical support to users; assisting clients in analyzing functional problems; work with clients to prioritize the data quality concerns and to communicate the need for accurate data by other constituents at the university; producing technical specifications and data mappings document; documenting the program modifications
• Documenting the solutions, the programming changes, and the problems and resolutions
• 5+ years of Data warehousing, ETL, working in an enterprise class production data warehouse environment
• Hands on and excellence in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• Solid experience in process and workflow tuning and optimization.
• Experience with the system development lifecycle, such as gathering and refining requirements, data analyzing and data profiling, designing and implementing solution, handling sensitive data sets, production deployment, troubleshooting and production support, data conversion, etc.
• Experience with Informatica PowerCenter, & Oracle PL/SQL procedures
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01500-0011533674
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT