Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half Technology has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst—apply today! For immediate and confidential consideration on this, reach out directly to Bailey Hanna via LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/bailey-hanna/ or ONE CLICK apply specifically to this posting at www.roberthalf.com. If you possess a strong technical skill set and are comfortable with the interpersonal aspects of the position, you should apply to this position.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
• Building robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
• Building, customizing, deploying, and managing test automation frameworks
• Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
• A preferred candidate would have experience with bug and test management tools (JIRA, Zephyr, Gitlab, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Experience with C# desired
• Review project/ business requirements and develop test strategy to include resource allocation and task schedules
• Create automated test scripts
• Experience with SQL queries
• Execute and analyze automated test results
• Document and track defects
• Create and manage test cases
• Status reporting on bugs and fixes (may include utilization of dashboards and trend analysis)
• Ability to work in multi-platform environments
• Collaborate with test leads to help develop and improve existing test methodology and processes
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $42.75 - $49.50 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01500-0011653243
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT