Robert Half Recruiting Coordinator in DES MOINES, Iowa
Robert Half is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a highly successful Human Resources team with a well respected organization in the construction industry. The Recruitubg Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Recruiting Manager and Hiring Leader with tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle such as leading screening and interviewing logistics, tracking candidate progress in applicable Recruiting technologies, initiating and managing the background verification process of candidates, triaging and resolving issues, and creating offer and contract documentation. Our client offers a family oriented, employee focused, and team oriented environment; they known for their reputable treatment of both employees and customers.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
• Help ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for candidates, hiring leaders and Recruiting Manager
• Utilize available recruiting technologies to handle logistics and scheduling for first round interview, teleconferences, and in-person interviews for all participants
• Update recruiting processes and policies documentation as required
• Assist with planning and logistics of recruiting events
• Post campaigns to appropriate sourcing sites when needed
• Send relevant interview guides to Hiring Leaders
• Schedule debrief meeting with Hiring Leader and Recruiter, distribute requisite tools and templates to support the evaluation process, and disposition candidate post-interview
• Support recruiter in generating and sending offers and contracts to candidates, as well as disposition correspondence as needed
• Provide support for ad hoc reporting requests as needed
Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
• A minimum of 6months of recent recent recruiting experience; preferably within a manufacturing or construction company
• Proficient with MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience with recruitment tools, technologies, and platforms
• Ability to collaborate with candidates, hiring leaders and teammates in an engaging and persuasive manner
• Experience working in a fast-paced customer centric environment
• Highly motivated, self-driven, and persistent
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through
• Friendly and team-oriented demeanor
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.