Robert Half Tax Sr. - Corporate in DES MOINES, Iowa
Description Undisputed industry leader based in Des Moines is adding to their Corporate Tax department! In this highly visible Senior Tax Accountant role you will:
• Participate as a member of the consolidation team to prepare consolidated federal and state tax returns on an annual basis
• Prepare quarterly federal estimated tax payments
• Prepare quarterly state estimated tax payments
• Prepare monthly and quarterly tax provisions for Corporate
• Prepare monthly and quarterly consolidated tax reporting for financial statements .
• Support process improvement initiatives
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a BA in Accounting and 8+ years related tax experience or MBA and/or CPA and 6+ years related tax experience. Requirements Tax Provisions, Quarterly Taxes, Tax - Corporate, Tax - Multi-state
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.