Robert Half International iOS Developer in DETROIT, Michigan
Description Robert Half Technology has a client looking for 100% FULLY REMOTE iOS Application Developer on a permanent full time basis to write reliable, maintainable software for our client. We need developers who can work together in teams to build, review, and learn from each other's code. Our developers estimate features and help to fulfill development commitments to launch software projects. Is this a role you can imagine yourself in? Keep reading to learn more about the role and the characteristics of our iOS Developers.
Interests, Skills and Experience We Look For:
• 1+ years delivering projects in a professional software team
• Experience with Objective-C or Swift, the iOS standard libraries, or similar technologies
• Knowledge of Apple mobile application deployment, build automation, CI and launch processes
• Experience using Xcode to develop iOS applications
• Experience designing and consuming data APIs, implementing networking concepts, including authentication (e.g., auth headers or OAuth)
• Experience reading and reviewing other team members’ code for defect and performance improvement, and ability to reflect on and incorporate other team member’s feedback to improve your own code
• Experience interacting with a project management tool such as Jira or card walls to build and track a backlog of work
• Experience building custom, non-native user layouts and interactions, including basic animations
• Belief that skills can be developed through deliberate study and practice (a “growth-based” mindset)
• Willingness to learn and grow in understanding of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion Requirements Apple iOS, Apple iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Build Automation, Application Deployments, JIRA
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.