Robert Half International Project Manager/Sr. Consultant in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Our client in the Boston area is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to assist the Program Manager to plan and execute the deployment of Office 365 collaboration tools. This person will be responsibility for the kickoff of the remaining O365 tools - MS Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive.
• Plan & Build the Project Scope, timeline, resource, risks components
• Create plan for target infrastructure and Platforms: including Design, Build, Test & Operations.
• Plan for Dependencies including Network dependencies.
• Plan and manage stakeholder engagement.
• Track project status against requirements, including scope, timeline, budget, risks, etc.
• Setup and run meetings, write and distribute meeting minutes.
• Coordinate the successful completion of project deliverables, including requirements for no/no go for deploying OneDrive and SharePoint Online and migration plans for Home drives and SharePoint to Office 365
• Prepare status reports and communications for PMO and senior management.
• Use project management best practices to manage project deliverables
• Assist in managing project budget, spending and forecast
• Assist in managing other Cloud projects
5+ years managing Infrastructure projects
Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical skills
Experience with Network Infrastructure preferred
Experience with O365 preferred
Experience working with MS Project, MS Teams and MS SharePoint
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $35.63 - $41.25 / Hourly
Location: Dorchester, MA
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02100-0011711450
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT