Robert Half International Lead IT Auditor in Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has partnered up with one of their most established clients on their search for a Lead IT Auditor. We are looking for a dynamic Lead IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in both external and internal information technology systems. To ensure success, the Lead IT Auditor must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies and security policies to uphold the company’s annual IT internal audit plan.
• Oversee team of senior quality auditors
• Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations
• Examine internal/external IT controls
• Assist with developing new project systems
• Perform risk assessments
• Develop audit plans, audit schedules
• Participate in the change management process
• Analyze all work completed by senior auditors
• Provide mentorship and coaching to staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
• 3-10 years external/internal IT audit experience
• CISA or similar designation (or in process) required
• SOX and Controls experience a MUST
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very limited travel when required
This Lead IT Auditor role is remote and will start immediately! Please reach out to Jared Scholl - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011493097.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.