Robert Half Senior Marketing Analyst in Doylestown/hybrid, Pennsylvania
Seeking an individual to lead Marketing Analytics function for a growing client. This individual will lead the discovery, insight generation, and client presentations regarding endlient’s data driven marketing programs. The ideal candidate should be energetic, communicative, intellectually curious, and excited about learning and working with Fortune 100 clients and brands.
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for development and distribution of insights related to marketing performance and customer analytics generated from their CRM related marketing programs. This includes data analysis, report development, dashboard development, data visualization, and similar approaches to reach end-goals.
You will lead the efforts to generate findings based on consumer behavior data and create visualizations to support their business goals & objectives. You will also be responsible for assisting them in interpreting their data, providing insights regarding what the learnings are from the analysis, and guidance on how to take action off their findings. You will also get to work cross functionally with other teams within Allturna and the client teams whenever analytics support is needed.
· Provide insights & recommendations on client's customer data by building custom data visualizations, identifying what data fields to use & highlighting areas of opportunities for new data to maximize their marketing success
· Lead the creation of data validation efforts to ensure client's data enables accurate findings & insights
· Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and present findings or test results in person or via conference calls
· Define and report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data within the CRM platform
· Understand the client's data model & table structures within the platforms
· Bachelor's Degree or higher, with concentration in Marketing, Business, or a similar field of study
· Experience analyzing consumer behavior and marketing data from email campaigns, web analytics, media campaigns, etc.
· Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
· Hands-on experience with: CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics), data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) and data languages (i.e. SQL)
· Proven strength in QA'ing, interpreting, analyzing, synthesizing, and reporting on large data sets
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in one on one and group settings
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Experience in email marketing principles including campaign design, targeting, testing, development, and execution a plus.
What can this employer offer you?
· The chance to grow your experiences and responsibilities within an entrepreneurial and growing company
· Bonus programs recognizing company and individual performance
· Benefits that include Healthcare, Disability Insurance, and a 401(k) with employer match
While remote working options are available, only commutable candidates (residing within 2 hours of Doylestown, PA) will be considered at this time.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to the Recruiter on LinkedIn!
Sydney Goldstein - AVP & Practice Director
Robert Half Marketing & Creative
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.