Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Duarte, California
Robert Half is hiring Staff Accountants for the Accountemps Salaried Professional Service.
This is a full-time role with Robert Half. We are a Fortune 500 company and offer competitive benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, 401k and more!
The Staff Accountant is a full-time employee of Robert Half that will be loaned out to companies for special projects. We work with a variety of companies (small, medium, and large) across all industries in City of Industry, downtown Los Angeles, and Pasadena.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to our Senior Staffing Executive, Mari-Lyn Sweis at:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Full cycle Accounts Payable – high volume processing
• Accounts Receivables
• Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
• Preparing Journal Entries
• General Ledger Maintenance
• Budgeting, Analysis, Cost Accounting
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Month end and year end close
• Intercompany transactions
• Audit preparation
• Experience working in QuickBooks/JD Edwards/Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics/MAS 90/SAP or one alike
• Must have Advanced Excel skills and an Accounting, Finance, Business Administration Degree or one related to
• Eager and success driven! We want someone who is ready to hit the ground running!
flexibility to commute up to an hour required
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $30.00 - $33.00 / Hourly
Location: Duarte, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00290-9502766800
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance