Robert Half Lease Auditor in Dublin, California
• Review Landlord cotenancy reports to determine that the lease co-tenancy requirements have been met. Calculate and pay substitute Rent if a co-tenancy violation exists.
• Analyze and review Landlord related billings such as CAM reconciliations, Real Estate Taxes, Insurances, etc. and perform desktop audits of these billings as necessary. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Lease provisions. Negotiate with landlords to resolve any conflicts related to rent, CAM, insurance, taxes, etc.
• Act as primary contact between our client and its Landlords regarding all matters concerning CAM, Real Estate Taxes and Insurance, maintain good working relationships.
• Review and respond to estoppel and waiver requests.
• Review Capital Expenditure Requests (CER) to determine if notice to the Landlord is required prior to performing such work.
• Other projects as assigned.
• BA degree or equivalent Property Management experience (3 years) in a retail environment.
• Must have an ability to understand legal terminology and interpret Lease clauses; and an ability to verbally discuss issues with Landlord agents.
• Property accounting experience preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be detailed oriented.
• Must be multi-task oriented self-starter
• Strong PC skills a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.