Robert Half International Senior Tax Accountant in Dublin, California
Full service accounting firm in Dublin, CA is looking for a senior tax accountant ASAP. This firm is known for their quality, & personalized service for small businesses & individuals --- as well as the successful, long last business relationships they’ve made over the years! The Senior Tax Accountant will be leading a team of 5 and be a major contributor to a growing team.
• Be able to Review and Prepare business and personal tax returns for small business clients from initial meeting through delivery and filing of returns
• Support the on-boarding of new clients to ensure adequate support to the primary bookkeeper
• Onboard new employees and ensure their successful transition to the company
• Manage staff accountants
• Communicate with clients
• Organize and update the tax database
• Record tax entries into accounting software
• Understand and apply tax reduction strategies
• Preparation and/or review of financial statements
• Analyze information to access current and future financial statuses
• Handling outsourced accounting and CFO type duties for clients including preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements, budgeting, forecasting working with clients on tax and financial planning objectives
• Payroll Support
• Support other areas of the company such as Sales, HR, and Admin as needed to continue to develop infrastructures of the company.
• 3 years of Tax Preparation Experience is a Must
• Proven work experience as a Tax Manager/ Tax Associate
• Basic knowledge of the tax code for individuals and small business
• Must have a valid EA, or CPA license
• Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• QuickBooks accounting software experience
• Computer literacy, numerical skills and attention to detail
• Commitment to refining processes and using technology (hardware, software, etc.) to streamline, automate, and gain efficiencies within the firm and for the client.
• Able to adapt to changes quickly
• Good over the Phone/ Zoom
• Open to growing rapidly
• This opportunity is remote/ virtual, required to have access to private home office setup. You may required to come in the office one time a week.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 / Hourly
Location: Dublin, CA
Date Posted: January 10, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00340-9502812758
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance