Robert Half Senior Accountant in Dublin, Ohio
Do you have excellent analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of accounting principles? Robert Half is looking for experienced Senior Accountants to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions for our clients in the Dublin, OH area.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of accounting tasks.
· Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
· Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
· Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
· Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
· Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
· Assist with tax audits and tax returns
· Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
Please contact Rachel Birkmeier directly for more information: 380.235.7042.
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
· In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Familiarity with financial accounting statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
· Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field
· Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.