Robert Half International Material Specialist in Dubuque, Iowa
Are you an effective communicator? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? This Material Specialist position may be a great match for you!
As a Material Specialist, for the John Deere Construction & Forestry Division (Dubuque Works), you will be responsible for creating and maintaining part replenishment strategies within SAP. In addition, you will:
• Analyze replenishment strategies to improve part presentation and efficiencies to the production line while minimizing
inventory and material handling costs.
• Work with OFP manufacturing engineers for work center and process changes and OFP Supply Management to align supplier replenishment process.
• Manage and execute product development transitions to ensure repeatable replenishment plans are in place to support future production.
• Support Engineering Continuous Improvement (CI) changes so part availability to the production line supports design changes and product improvements in a timely manner.
• Support factory changes in continuous improvement process, Kaizen events, and material flow processes to improve replenishment methods.
This is a first shift position with flexible start time between 6am-7:30am, 40 hours per week, no OT anticipated.
Interested in learning more? Give our team a call today at 563-359-3995 and talk with Andy Brus for details!
Education preferred: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
• Proven experience with data analysis and/or root cause analysis
• Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution
What Makes You Stand Out
• 1+ years of experience with the Order Fulfillment Process
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (basic formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables)
• Knowledge of factory processes and operations
• Experience working in a cross functional team
• Detail oriented
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.