Robert Half ERP & Supply Chain Manager in Dudley, Massachusetts
Robert Half is seeking an ERP & Supply Chain Manager to lead the migration of SAP modules PP and MM from their current SAP R3 to SAP S4 HANA.
Essential Duties &
- Enterprise Resource Planning (MM and PP):
• Lead migration of SAP modules PP and MM from current SAP R3 to SAP S4 HANA:
• Mapping of Current and Future State for MM and PP Modules and their functionality
• Close cooperation with SAP intercorporate migration team
• Conceptualization of new design and functionality, if needed for MM and PP modules, creating test plans, test changes and troubleshooting any MM / PP SAP Processes issues
• Collaborates with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Supply Chain Management:
• Creates and ensures implementation of the company’s supply chain strategy, in accordance with corporate guidelines and strategies.
• Oversees purchasing department, stock room and salvage team
• Structures purchasing, stock locations as well as internal and external logistics to harmonize with our lean production environment.
• Ensures proper budgeting, planning and purchase of intercompany and external items needed for production and repair, as well as items needed for packaging, labeling, instructions etc.
• Ensures accurate determination of necessary stock levels and according placement of orders in time for on time delivery based on our determined material needs and actual vendor lead times.
• Ensures constant follow up on part shipments from intercompany and external vendors and readjusts purchase orders and lead times, based on supply situation and customer demand.
• Ensures avoidance and minimization of obsolete / slow moving inventory.
• Ensures constant stabilization of the supply chain, through identification and mitigation of risks while pursuing opportunities to achieve purchasing from reliable and best-value primary and secondary sources.
• Works with suppliers, customs and freight forwarding / shipping companies to ensure and maintain smooth transition through customs and other authorities.
• Uses SAP esp. MRP runs and Excel to support determination of future purchasing volumes of critical parts.
• Alerts suppliers, customer service and sales as well as management and production managers in due time if any shortages are to be expected.
• Regularly analyzes supply chain data to identify, plan and execute countermeasures.
• Evaluates and reports on supply-chain relevant KPIs and goals, identifies gaps, determines countermeasures and measures their effectiveness.
• Effective coaching and leadership of the purchasing team as well as stockroom and salvage teams.
• Develops and implements safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain.
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal / regulatory requirements and standards.
Requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related fields
• Previous experience at supply chain manager level or in a similar field
• In depth knowledge of MM and PP modules in SAP R/3
• Fluency in MS Office
• Established organizational and project management skills
• Proven track record of utilizing strategic and analytic skills and translating into creative problem-solving
• Able to maintain highly effective, clear oral and written communication.
• Must have developed skills to thrive and contribute in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.