Robert Half Tax Manager - Public in Duluth, Georgia
Duluth, GA 30096
$75,000 - $95,000 a year - Full-time - Hybrid
Full Job Description
A growing CPA firm in Duluth, GA is in search of a Tax Manager with a minimum of 6
years’ experience in public accounting.
• Interact closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance
• Strong project management skills
• Conduct research and analysis on a variety of tax issues.
• Help to mentor, train, and develop staff members by providing them with
leadership and professional guidance.
• Maintain business relationships with existing clients and develop new
relationships with potential clients to help grow the firm’s clientele base and
develop additional opportunities for the firm.
Qualifications and Skill Set
• An active CPA license
• Experience preparing corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns
• Experience supervising personnel and reviewing tax returns is preferred
• QuickBooks experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be organized, proactive, deadline-driven, and able to work independently
• Strong tax research and analytical skills
• 401(k) with Company matching-100% vested from hire date
• Health Insurance (100% coverage for employees)
• 9.5 Paid Holidays
• 17 days PTO
• ½ day Friday’s outside of tax season
• Ability for some remote work
• Opportunities to earn bonuses
• Continuing education and professional memberships provided
• Positive Team environment and a dynamic work culture
• Opportunities for advancement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.