Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Durham, North Carolina
This position will be on the Systems Administration team where you will assist with maintaining and supporting server and endpoint technologies for the entire enterprise as well as provide level 3 support to the Help Desk. Maintain, support, and troubleshoot server issues, perform hardware and software installations, hardware and software maintenance and upgrades, and administer system security. The System Administrator will also work on internal server and datacenter projects along with new deployments.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
• Daily administration of Endpoint Device Technologies. Both VMware Airwatch and Microsoft Intune.
• Manage support for server and desktop operating systems, including patching and proactive maintenance, server refreshes, installing system upgrade or software deployment.
• Manage backup services to ensure that corporate data and systems are recoverable in case of failure.
• Provide Level 3 support for tickets and escalations from the Help Desk
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
• Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
• Windows Server
• VMware vSphere
• VMware Horizon VDI
• VMware Airwatch, Workspace One
• Windows 10 OS
• Android OS
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Cisco UCS Environments
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Azure, Intune Auto-pilot, Office365, One-Drive
• Monitoring with SolarWinds and Azure OMS
• Networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP), SD – WAN
• ITIL Service Management through Service Now
• Microsoft Clustering
• SAN, NAS, Storage administration and protocols
• Storage and Backup Solutions
• MDM Solutions
• VEEAM backup software or similar backup tool experience
• Symantec software – is a plus
• Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of Systems Administration and ability to use in varied situations for Windows, Chrome, and VDI images
• Intermediate ability to troubleshoot or diagnose problems and provide possible solutions
• Some project/process management skills
• Intermediate computer or technical ability, should show high levels of technical aptitude
• Advance equipment operation skills – should be able to use all office equipment and train end users
• Needs to be a very strong communicator both in person, on the phone and written. Has to be able to communicate with a wide variety of users to help them understand a situation
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal/listening skills
• Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.