Robert Half International ETL Developer / Data Analyst in EAST AURORA, New York
Have you found interest in being a data-focused developer? Robert Half Technology has a direct-hire opportunity for someone looking to make a major impact on a growing company in Western New York (although remote candidates will be considered!). This position collects data across the company to analyze and translate results into non-technical language for team members of all backgrounds. You will be responsible for building and maintaining data warehouse models to organize important data for different teams across the business, and for performing data extract, transform, and load (ETL) procedures. This person must be on the lookout for information that needs cleansing and updating. You will get to create business reports for teams and individuals across the company, and for supporting macro-based applications and dashboards.
Experience in writing TSQL, stored procedures, and functions. Experience with SQL Server, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analytical Services), Power BI Desktop and Power BI Cloud. Experience building executive dashboards. Self-motivated. Demonstrated time-management. High proficiency in mathematical and statistical skills.
Ability to write custom queries using Microsoft SQL
Basic knowledge of applied statistical methods
Knowledge of building macro-enabled, and formula enabled Excel tools
Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
Excellent presentation and writing skills
Ability to set and meet deadlines, work in high-pressure situations
Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the activities of the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the company’s mission, vision strategies, objectives, and corporate goals
• Develop and maintain databases, data marts, models, data sets, and other key technical solutions
• Create and distribute corporate reports using industry standard reporting tools and software such as SQL, Power BI, Python, etc.
• Assume responsibility for the workflows and security controls related to data extract, transform, and load (ETL) of corporate data.
• Create reports & dashboards to facilitate the planning and evaluation of new and ongoing corporate initiatives
• Collaborate with management to collect and analyze data
• Use data visualization techniques to display information to various audiences
• Lead designated reporting-related projects
• Routinely monitor reports for ongoing quality assurance and make corrections or adjustments as needed
• Provide necessary on-site support and training to all locations
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed on the network
• Maintain rating worksheet macros
• Provide monthly financial reports to management
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.