Robert Half Business Intelligence Analyst in EASTON, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is actively looking for a BI Analyst to join an exciting team in the Philadelphia area. Apply today, this will fill quickly!
• Work closely with business partners to understand and implement key business drivers for business intelligence initiatives.
• Implement static and flexible presentation of data to include reports, visualization (charts, graphs, maps, etc.), Dashboards, and custom formats.
• Design and coordinate a curriculum for coaching and training business partners in the use of the business intelligence tool to enhance business decision making capability.
• Support the user community in the use of business intelligence tools to query data sources for report outputs.
• Follow and develop standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems.
• Support implemented BI solutions through performance monitoring and tuning of queries, address data integrity concerns, monitor system performance and communicate functional and technical issues.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
• 3 years IT experience
• Experience writing optimized queries
• Experience with BI Technologies such as Qlik, Tableau or Power BI
• Experience with Reporting platforms such as SSRS or NPrint
• Experience with SaaS solutions
Requirements University Degree, Write Queries, Applicability Statement 2 (AS2), Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT), Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Reporting Tools, SSRS, nPrint, SaaS, SaaS Solutions
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.