Robert Half Inventory Clerk in EASTON, Pennsylvania
We are looking for a focused Inventory Clerk to add to a specialized company in the Lehigh Valley area. The Inventory Clerk will assist the Export and Logistics Coordinator in preparing all international documents and shipping orders for all locations.
• Prepare international documents for all locations
• Prepare and schedule weekly consolidated trucks.
• Process all invoicing and verifying all orders are picked properly and complete.
• Process requests for domestic customers as required for customers.
• Print out shipping labels/packing slips for drop ship programs.
• Print out Chico labels, order MSRP RFID tags for required customers.
• Work closely with DC Managers to follow up on open tickets for all locations. Be the eyes and assist with any issues.
• Fix and reload any issues which may have been rejected or have errors.
• Cross train with Return Lead associate as a back up to processing returns.
• Other duties as assigned by International DC Manager.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· A minimum two years data entry skills with previous international document experience a plus.·
· Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Must be able to learn the warehouse management system
· Must be flexible in order to support our west coast warehouses
· Must be flexible for overtime when needed
· Frequently lift/carry 25lbs
· Must be able to stand/sit/walk 8 hrs a day
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.