Robert Half Salesforce Developer in Eatontown, New Jersey
Title: Salesforce Developer
Overview of Role:
The Salesforce Developer Role will be working in a team environment collaborating on solution designs and implementation of business system, primarily Salesforce.com and those system connected to SFDC with API of other plug-ins. The role will work in a fast-paced environment, creating a deploying new solutions and fixes on a daily basis. This team member must be able to attend to and understand business requests and processes and be able to transpose them into efficient workflows and programming within the current systems. They also will be working independently on projects and solutions as needed or requested and maintaining any current processes in place that need adjusting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Design, develop, and maintain new apex classes, triggers and workflows along with maintenance on existing programming in Lightning and Classic.
• Building and maintaining API connection between SFDC and other solutions including Adobe Sign, Conga, Proprietary Systems
• Working with new Lighting Components and build with Lightning Transition in mind
• Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area
• Maximize the utilization of existing business applications and technologies
• Meet with Key Stakeholders to map out projects and processes as needed
• Work in tow with Salesforce Administrator to keep within the constraints of current set-up
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Candidates must be bright, hardworking, driven and strong problem solvers
• Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce.com
• Lightning Component Development experience a must
• Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
• Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience
• Salesforce Developer certification a plus
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.