Robert Half International Accounts Payable Specialist in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
If you are seeking a consulting opportunity within Accounting this role is for you! Robert Half Accountemps Salaried Professional Service is our fastest growing permanent opportunity and we are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team! Our salaried professionals are employees of Accountemps and receive “Fortune 500” quality benefits, and paid vacations/holidays. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development and occasional travel if desired.
As an Accountemps Salaried Professional, you don’t just do fill-in work; you have an opportunity to be a part of different teams working on diverse projects. We need a professional who has strong communication and organizational skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Calculating, posting business transactions, processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and providing other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
• Clarifying any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
• Obtaining proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
• Assembling invoices to be completed for payment
• Verifying and calculating all extensions and totals on invoices
• Reviewing invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
• Checking vendor files for any previous payments and assigning voucher numbers
• Maintaining copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
• Preparing vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
• Reconciling bank statements
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related experience
• 2+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• Strong 10-key scores
• QuickBooks or any equivalent system experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills
• Ability to follow up on pending issues
If you are interested in this exciting Accounts Payable position, please reach out to Kelly Pease at 952-831-5970 or email@example.com
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $50,000.00 - $56,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02300-9502727415
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance