Robert Half International Receptionist in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
We currently have an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing technical start-up company. This dynamic and creative company has just ranked as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” in the local Business Journal and are looking for their next Receptionist! Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a Receptionist position for you.
• Greet visitors
• Answer all incoming phone calls
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar
• Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
• Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
• Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
Strong customer service and office administrative skills
Great attention to detail
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
Solid understanding of Microsoft Word
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.