Robert Half International Member Services Representative (Remote) in EDGEWOOD, Maryland
Robert Half is currently looking for remote Member Service Representatives who have customer service, account management or call center experience.
• Provide service assistance to new and existing members for all credit union products, savings and loan related services via telephone and mail correspondence.
• Open new accounts, make updates or close existing accounts, and resolve account inquires to include VISA products, discrepancies, delinquent accounts, stop payments, payroll/deposits/withdrawals/transfers and mortgages (types of mortgage loans, associated rates, financing methods etc.).
• Analyze, research and resolve complex member account discrepancies including loan corrections, misapplied payments and dividend re-calculations and determine method of correction.
• Complete applications for automated services and investment accounts and process account transactions.
• Increase and promote Credit Life and Disability insurance and loan account volumes by cross-selling loan products to existing and prospective members.
• Interview loan and VISA line increase applicants, review loan history, make product recommendations, compile applicant or account documents and collateral requirements to determine monthly payment schedules.
• Process and disburse all approved loans and ensure denials are communicated in accordance with policy/procedures.
• Perform centralized service functions for members and other branches/departments such as:bank wires, commercial money orders, and credit union money orders.
• Identify and communicate product or service related issues or improvements to management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
• 1-3+ years of customer service, call center, account management or product services experience.
• Experience within banking, loans, mortgage, financial or credit union environments is highly desired.
• Ability to pass a background and credit check.
• Ability to work flexible hours including one late night a week and 2 Saturday's a month (half days).
• Strong customer service skills and ability to build strong rapport.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written and sense of professionalism.
• High attention to detail, level of accuracy and confidentiality.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
• Strong research abilities, analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
Competitive benefits offered, overtime available, monthly bonus potential and room for growth. Hours/Schedule will change weekly, but offers 100% remote capabilities. Computer equipment provided. Virtual Training.
Qualified candidates should apply or email their resume to Brittany Clark.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $31,000.00 - $38,000.00 / Yearly
Location: EDGEWOOD, MD
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02000-0011584269
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance