Robert Half International Business Systems Analyst in Edison, New Jersey
Work Experience and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional knowledge of mortgage banking process and tools.
• Deep-seated LOS business knowledge.
• Extensive experience in working on tickets from a ticketing system.
• Working knowledge of a wide range of LOS technologies, including Ellie Mae Encompass and Xerox BlitzDocs
• Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
• Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
• Excellent level of oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
• Excellent level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Solid decision making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices, and procedures.
• Strong time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Committed to taking responsibility and ownership for agreed actions and delivery.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of loan origination systems a plus (Encompass, BlitzDocs, etc.)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.