Robert Half International C# .NET Developer in Edison, New Jersey
Robert Half Technology is seeking a skilled C# .NET Developer to join our client. This is a full-stack position where you will work as a part of a small, passionate team of developers across software architecture, development, and debugging.
• Design, develop, and maintain new and existing code which may include C#, .Net Web, Web API applications, data management tools, ETL processes and 3rd party API integrations.
• Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
• Create, maintain, and run unit tests for new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code.
• Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
• Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
• Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
• Work with Project Management Team and business stakeholders to analyze, clarify and deliver on requirements and scope.
• Collaborate with Technology Team on system architecture and design.
• Work with IT Administrators to plan for, implement and support high-performance, well-instrumented software.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field OR 5+ years of experience
• 5+ years of combined experience in software development
• Strong experience in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET
• Strong experience in MS SQL Server including database design/development, T-SQL Development, and SSIS Development
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and logical reasoning skills
• A passion for managing data and analytics
For consideration, please contact Kevin.Ngo@RHT.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Edison, NJ
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02760-0011658621
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT