Robert Half Web Content Coordinator in Edison, New Jersey
**This is position is located onsite in Edison, NJ/ IT IS NOT REMOTE:
MUST HAVE AMAZON SELLER EXPERIENCE
The Web Content Coordinator is well organized, communicative, observant, extremely focused and can work well with others. The Content Coordinator must have the ability to multitask and navigate through our multitude of platforms. Full knowledge on building our products on platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
• Managing content and pricing on E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Ritz Com etc.
• Knowledge on the upkeep within the social platforms (content, pricing, photoshop etc.)
• Monitoring the marketing outlook within the specified platforms
• Assist in the execution of all content platforms.
• Work closely with departments such as Buying, social media/PR, Sales, Research & Development, Customer Service, & Accounting.
• Communicate with team members to outsource for more ideas and content
• Create and maintain communication relationships for all in-house brands and licensed brands.
• Occasionally assist with other content platforms.
2+ years of relevant experience on Amazon (Walmart is a plus)
Must have extensive experience working with photoshop
Programs include :
· Amazon Seller Central
· Jira Software
· Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft PowerPoint
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.