Robert Half Customer Support Specialist in El Dorado Hills, California
Description Robert Half is seeking a strong Customer Support Specialist for a reputable company in El Dorado Hills. This position is fully onsite, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM and paying $20-22/Hour dependent on experience.
Customer Support Specialist
• Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone and helpdesk ticket
• Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
• Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our software.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to respond appropriately under pressure. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone and ticket process
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Experience in Microsoft Office – all products
• Familiarity with accounting is a plus
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
APPLY NOW! Requirements Customer Support, MS Office 365, QuickBooks, Client Relations, Customer Service, Data Entry
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.