Robert Half International Benefits Administrator in El Segundo, California
A National Healthcare Organization is in the immediate need of a Benefit Coordinator. This company is based in El Segundo but the role will be a mix of 2 days in office and 3 days from home.
• 2 – 3 years benefits experience in a corporate environment
Proven experience in the areas of:
• Auditing 401k enrollment
• Research and resolve deduction and enrollment discrepancies using carrier employer portal and payroll system to confirm when coverage began and when deductions began.
• Answering calls to help employees with coverage and claims issues. Must enjoy answering calls to help employees.
• Has some basic project planning and prioritization skills. Able to connect the dots between a project due date and the parts of the project that need to be done by yourself and/or others.
• Prior use of Workday benefits administration
• Microsoft Excel – able to do v-look-up and pivot tables
• Able to draft basic communications to employees regarding make-up deductions, missing forms, etc
• Learn quickly
• Willing to use existing knowledge to help figure things out, as some of the responsibilities were done by someone who is on leave and there are not clear written procedures
• Able to work from home or in office. We are working 2 days in office and 3 days from home, but if desired the person can work in the office daily
• Need to be a “morning” person, as phones are heaviest first thing in the morning
Workday, Benefits Administration, Benefits Coordination, FMLA, Cobra Administration
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $23.75 - $27.50 / Hourly
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00291-0011708820
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance