Robert Half International Lease Administrator// Notary in El Segundo, California
Description Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, Asset Management this position provides administrative support for the Asset Management and Operations department. The Lease Administrator/ File Clerk is responsible for the maintenance and organization of mail and corporate files.
• Sort and distribute department mail, emails and phone calls.
• Upload mail and create cases assigned to the appropriate party.
• Notify landlords when tenants are coming out to do work.
• Download recorded documents for bulk lease extensions and email to tenant (easements, assignment documents, W9’s, etc.)
• Compile amendments for execution after they’re approved (print, tag, sort).
• Process Revenue Share statements from tenants.
• Track documents sent to Brookfield for approval.
• Monitor Credit Watch List.
• Keep track of lease terminations.
• Track easement reversion dates for QC.
• Files all documents returned by title companies.
• Identify and request the box(es) from Iron Mountain, consolidate the file, and request a pick up.
• Creates Closing file folders, generates the file barcode in Back Office, and files away the folders. Old closing folders go to Iron Mountain, new ones remain onsite.
• Files away closing folders and documents from the closing department.
• Manages the Back Office File Room Tab. Receives and fills all closing folder requests in the Back Office File Room Tab.
• Monitors the checkout system.
• Daily front desk coverage during Office Coordinator’s lunch break and as needed, if Office Coordinator needs to step away.
• General coverage of front office duties, if Office Coordinator’s is sick or on PTO. Requirements Basic Office Skills, MS Excel, Leave of Absence, Compensation & Benefits
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.