Robert Half Project Coordinator in Elk Grove Village, Illinois
The Project Coodinator (PC) is responsible for coordinating tasks, providing general project support, and collaborating with one or more project teams in support of the Project Manager.
• Utilize effective communication to develop strong relationships with your team and other PM teams.
• Assists in creating and maintaining documented processes, techniques and tools that are part of project management methodology.
• Coordinate project tasks as required.
• Act as a liaison between key stakeholders and the project team members to ensure transparency in expected outcomes for the project.
• Manages project tasks to scope and defined timelines while adhering to budget and quality organizational standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Associate degree and one to two years of project coordination-related experience is highly preferred.
• Ability to receive and understand direction from supervision and management
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must have good organizational, communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
• Strong attention to detail & accuracy
• Positive and outgoing attitude, team player
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
• Work cooperatively with others.
• Assists with administrative duties
• Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
• Use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email and preparing reports and work schedule.
• Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
• Review and analyze data and information.
• Plan, prioritize and monitor activities.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.