Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Manager in Elkhart, Indiana
Robert Half is looking for an Human Resource manager to join a well known team in the Elkhart IN area. This is an immediate opening for an experienced Human Resource manager!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct New Hire Orientation for all new hires, both fulltime and temporary employees
• Enter employee data into ADP Workforce Now platform
• Oversee the Time & Attendance system to ensure Managers are maintaining accurate time records
• Process weekly & bi-weekly payroll for approximately 120 employees
• Update HRIS as required to ensure data integrity
• Track benefit eligibility and enroll employees in selected plans as required
• Submit and reconcile all benefit invoicing on a monthly basis
• Coordinate and track all onsite FMLA / LOA occurrences
• Source candidates from relevant sources to achieve staffing requirements
• Partner with the union to maintain a positive work environment
• Follow and enforce all policies consistently
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, is required
• 5+ years of experience, experience within the manufacturing industry is a plus
• Prior experience using ADP Workforce Now is helpful
• Working knowledge of HR & Payroll processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
• Self-motivated with the ability to lead projects or tasks and work with minimum supervision
• Ability to adhere to policies and strict deadlines
• Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism at all times
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.