Robert Half International Financial Advisor in ELLICOTT CITY, Maryland
Robert Half is seeking a Financial Advisor for a small independent investment firm.
• Manage a portfolio of client accounts and ensure financial goals are achieved through the development of financial/wealth management plans.
• Identify and develop additional opportunities with existing clients.
• Build and maintain client relation, communication, and outreach.
• Educate clients on emerging issues and regulatory, tax, and market changes.
• Understand and adhere to risk and regulatory standards/policies and advise clients on appropriate financial actions.
• Develop and implement strategic investment and tax planning.
• Prepare tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, and foundations for diverse client base.
• 7-10 years experience as a Financial Advisor/Planner or similar title.
• Tax preparation and filing experience.
• Software knowledge in Redtail, Portfolio Center, E-money, Fidelity, or Pro Series is plus.
• Possesses FINRA Series 65 or is able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
• Strong communication, presentation and client relations skills.
• Go getter, results oriented and proactive.
• Resourceful, independent worker, and team player mentality.
• Analytical mindset and numbers driven.
Salary: $80k-$90k + bonus
Company does not offer healthcare or 401k
Qualified candidates should apply or send their updated resume and salary requirements to Brittany Clark for consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: ELLICOTT CITY, MD
Date Posted: September 27, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02000-0011536341
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance