Robert Half International Analyst in ELMHURST, Illinois
Rapidly growing west suburban mfg. company is seeking a Trade/Pricing Analyst, position will manage a team of three analysts supporting the commercial and supply chain functions
• Manage projects related to budgeting, forecasting, results and strategic initiatives
• Provide proactive financial guidance, support and recommendations to leadership teams
• Build financial models to analyze capital projects and other financial opportunities
• Be actively involved in the design and implementation of process improvements
• Work closely in the development of business process documentation
• Provide leadership with meaningful reports to drive business activity
• Lead the pricing process for new business opportunities
• Prepare Executive team and Board of Director meeting materials
• Support the preparation of external reporting materials
• Partner with and lead cross-functional teams, including staff from Business Development, Commercialization Finance, and Supply Chain
• Support the development of the annual financial budget and provide needed variance analysis
• Ad hoc analysis as required
For immediate consideration, please click 'Apply' or call Patti Kracke at 630-368-1175
Account Analysis, Actual Variance Analysis, Ad Hoc Financial Analysis, Analyze Variance, Cost Analysis
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: ELMHURST, IL
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01340-0011377998
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance