Robert Half International Digital Marketing Manager in Emeryville, California
Digital Marketing Manager
• Develop and drive digital marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with the marketing team and lead strategic direction to create effective digital
marketing campaigns and ultimately optimize user experience.
• Implement key web elements, branding and page layouts for emails, websites, and social that are
optimized for the digital landscape.
• Lead concept execution and design of digital assets including display and video marketing collateral,
email newsletters, and web graphics.
• Develop online digital marketing campaigns including social media tactics and digital email
• Maintain digital marketing schedule.
• Manage and implement measurable online strategies and integrated campaigns.
• Build emails using Pardot, understand and use audience segmentation, campaign implementation,
• Ensure ongoing email campaigns (example: customer training emails) are executed accurately,
timely and meet tight deadlines.
• Create weekly content and manage corporate social platform accounts.
• Evaluate campaign reports website traffic, social media engagement, email campaigns, etc. and
provide updates for leadership to measure success.
• Recommend technology upgrades and functionality enhancements to streamline and improve the digital marketing customer experience.
• Understand and use the content management system to maintain websites.
• Build and maintain processes and protocols internally.
• Assist in website development and implementation on all channels for digital communications.
• Actively monitors performance analytics to optimize web pages for online marketing efforts.
• Develop and launch various corporate videos that will be used internally and externally.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience, with direct experience in digital marketing.
• Working knowledge of Pardot – Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist a plus.
• Experience creating and optimizing A/B testing, lead scoring and other proven customer penetration
• Experience and proficiency of Sharepoint software.
• Experience and proficiency using Sprout Social and social media platforms including Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Podbean, and Instagram.
• Experience and proficiency using Adobe Suite including Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and
other graphic design programs.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.