Associate in Encinitas, California
Commercial Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Commercial Real Estate and Business Law firm with both transactional corporate and litigation divisions in San Diego would like to add an associate who is hungry to polish their skillset, and learn not only how to sit across the table from BigLaw, but out strategize and outplay in a litigation setting.
Litigation stemming from Leasing, Business Entities, Construction, Property Acquisition & Due Diligence, Trials & Litigation, Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Nonprofit Entity Formation & Compliance, Law Firm, Legal Advice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Limited Liability Companies, S Corporations, Corporations, Limited Partnerships, Tenant In Common, Trademarks, Licenses, Intellectual Property, Private Offerings, Private Placements, Securities, and Professional Corporations.
• Day-to-day tasks: primary be second to Charles and support their litigation caseload. Complex Business Litigation and Real Estate Litigation.
• Commercial lease disputes, including landlord-tenant litigation involving monetary and nonmonetary defaults, enforcement of guaranties, and unlawful detainer actions.
• Purchase and sale disputes, including concerning alleged fraud and concealment and claims for specific performance.
• Partnership and entity membership disputes, including for enforcement of contractual obligations, enforcement of ownership and membership rights, enforcement of guaranties, and a variety of legal remedies.
• Construction litigation, including claims concerning construction defects, indemnity, insurance coverage, delays, liquidated damages, change order disputes, and mechanics liens and stop notices.
o Level of experience: 3+ years litigation, business and real estate litigation preferred
Would like someone who reads as savvy and confident that can meet with AM Law Firms and feel equal, and that can sit in front of clients and listen and analyze thoughtfully. Someone who is hungry to learn from some of the best experience stemming from biglaw, but at a firm that feels casual and dynamic.. Someone who wants to work for it and loves complex work.
3+ years complex real estate litigation
Client exposure, counseling and meetings
Corporate litigation work a plus.
• Salary range: $140,000 - $185,000 Commercial Litigation, Complex Commercial Litigation, Commercial Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Complex Commercial Litigation, Litigation Law Firm, Securities Litigation, Real Estate - Commercial, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Settlement, Real Estate Transaction
please send your resume to kate|hewitt [at] roberthalf|com (where | = .)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.