Robert Half International Benefits Administrator in ENGLEWOOD, Colorado
Benefits Administrator / HR Assistant
Benefits Administrator / Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Benefits Administrator who is deeply passionate about growing their career at a large telecommunications company. The Benefits Administrator will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR benefits department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties
• Assist with evaluating current company vendors and programs
• Audit employee files to ensure all documentation needed is in employee database, collect any missing information as needed
• Maintain employee database records
• Support on additional projects as needed
What we're looking for
• At least one year of human resources and benefits experience required
• Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with ADP required
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Apply today!
Requirements Benefits Administration, Benefits Coordination, Human Resources (HR) Administration, ADP - Financial Services, ADP Online
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.