Robert Half International Full Charge Bookkeeper in Englewood, Colorado
A leading technology company in Englewood, Colorado is looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team and be a monumental part in their expected growth. Our client is an innovative organization constantly expecting change and is looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to keep the daily accounting functions in order. This will be a well-rounded role where a thorough understanding of accounts payables, accounts receivables and payroll are a must.
Essential Job Duties:
• Daily Accounting including paying bills and maintaining general ledger accounts
• Monthly reconciliation of credit cards and bank accounts
• Bi-weekly Payroll for 50 employees
• Process weekly and biweekly invoices with full-cycle accounts payable functions
• General ledger analysis including liability account reconciliation
• Assist with monthly financial statement creation and validation
• Monthly budget maintenance and quarterly budget analysis
• Establish purchase order, approval, receiving receipt, and payment processes
• Assist with cash flow assessments
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
• Excellent spreadsheet skills including complex formulas and graph creation
• Determined attention to detail
• Ability to notice and call attention to spending trends
• Must know double entry accounting inside and out
• Account reconciliation experience inclusive of asset and liability accounts
• AR and AP experience
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Self-directed team player willing to go the extra mile
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.