Robert Half International Medical Payment Poster in Englewood, Colorado
A large healthcare organization in the Denver Metro area is expanding their billing department due to growth. If you have extensive payment posting experience with a strong acumen working with insurance and medical bills, please apply immediately!
• Retrieve insurance Remittance Advice notices and Explanation of Benefits for proper handling
• Post insurance and patient payments to the appropriate line item charge in an accurate and timely manner
• Daily balance of deposits with report generation
• Maintain spreadsheets daily for reconciliation
• Process and send daily reports
• Maintain compliance with posting adjustments applicable to third-party payers, government agency payments and contract terms; maintain HIPAA and OSHA compliancy
• Establish and maintain a professional and courteous attitude with Team Members, Management Team and patients at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in medical payment posting with a background and experience in medical billing and insurance collections
• Familiar with Adjustment Codes and Denial reasons
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
• Specialty knowledge of Medicare, Medi-Cal, HMO’s, PPO’s and revenue billing cycle
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, billing software, ICD 10 coding and medical terminology
• Ability to handle repetitious data entry with 10-key proficiency
• Strong customer service skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.