Robert Half CFO in espanola, New Mexico
Looking for a CFO position with a rich benefits packages? If you have Casino accounting experience this might be the job for you?
• Creates, develops, and implements an effective strategy of financial organization for the corporation, working with the CEO, COO, and department directors to ensure all internal controls and policies/procedures are in place for a smooth opening.
• Ensures the quality of management operations and communication in all areas of the corporate finance department structure.
• Ensures the integrity of all financial data produced by the operating business units including but not limited to hotel, casino, golf course, construction/development, and retail outlets.
• Oversees business units, to ensure that all applicable financial policies, procedures laws, regulations and internal controls of the company are uniformly enforced.
• Maintains working knowledge GAAP standards and ensures the timely completion of corporate financial reports and statements, in accordance with same.
• Reviews daily operating unit financial reports to certify accuracy.
• Coordinates and prepares detailed monthly and ad hoc corporate financial reports, rolling forecasts for inclusion in Corporate Business Plans.
Responsible for the timely preparation and interpretation of all financial audits, month-end close process and supporting schedules
• Directly supervises the activities of senior Financial Management employees and provides support as needed in supervising the activities of all divisions of the Finance Department.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration from an accredited four-year college or university required. CPA and/or MBA preferred. Minimum of five years’ accounting / finance experience in the Gaming Industry required. Minimum of five years management experience at an executive level required.
Bachelor degree required Master Preferred
CPA licence preferred
Gaming/Casino experience a must
Annual Operating Budget,
Review Financial Statements,
Year-end Financial Statements,
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.