Robert Half International Director of Revenue Cycle in EUGENE, Oregon
Jennie Joiner with Robert Half Finance and Accounting has a long standing Lane County client in the healthcare industry seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle to join their growing team! The Director of Revenue Cycle will be directing the management of coding, billing, collections, document management, medical records, prior authorization and referrals, call center, scheduling center and front office registration workflow and process throughout the organization. If you are wanting to get into a growing healthcare organization with great benefits, e-mail resume directly to email@example.com or call Jennie Joiner at 541-345-9930.
• Participate as an important member of the Executive Team
• Supervisory responsibilities
• Evaluate workflow processes and make recommendations for change and implement change.
• Establish and monitor high level of customer service standards for staff and the AR coding and billing process.
• Manage monthly/weekly reports which monitor collection and billings for Patient Accounts.
• Develop departmental budgets and manage expenditures to that budget.
• Provide billing and production reports as needed
• Bachelor degree in HealthCare Administration or related field.
• Five years managerial health care experience in Revenue Cycle, including coding, reimbursement, patient billing, physician scheduling and front office registration.
• Experience in EPIC preferred.
If interested, e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennie joiner at 541-345-9930
Direct Supervision, Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing, Billing Collection, Aging Reports, Medical Claims, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: EUGENE, OR
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03610-0011610571
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance