Robert Half International Executive Assistant in Eugene, Oregon
OfficeTeam is currently seeking Executive Assistants with a strong, vibrant personality to work closely with upper-level executive clients in the Eugene area. The ideal Executive Assistant will have strong organizational skills, the ability to take initiative, and be able to prioritize tasks independently.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing all e-mail correspondence, keeping executives on track for meetings and travel, and must be extremely detailed-oriented and proactive. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for dealing with highly confidential information and will act as the first point of contact for the office (greeting guests and clients on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries for vendors).
The Executive Assistant must have prior experience, be detail-oriented, possess strong communication (both oral and written), be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and have the ability to anticipate needs of executives.
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines
• 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
• Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines)
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Eugene, OR
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502725862
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative