Robert Half Revenue Analyst in EUGENE, Oregon
Jennie Joiner with Robert Half is assisting an established Eugene company to fill their Senior Revenue Analyst position. The Senior Revenue Analyst is a key member of the Finance department assisting several business units by providing real time analysis over profitability and dashboard reporting. The Senior Revenue Analyst is responsible for coordinating and executing supplier costing and customer pricing strategies that support the business model as well as performing regular reviews of order profitability across all company locations. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, contact Jennie Joiner with Robert Half at 541-345-9930 or apply on line today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate with suppliers to receive cost changes and update customer pricing for any fluctuations in material costs as they occur.
• Audit sales transactions to ensure all manufacture rebates are processed and approved by suppliers prior to orders being delivered to customers.
• Review and approve opportunity economics for new customer onboarding and help manage customer purchase catalogs.
• Ensure supplier rebates are submitted and received in a timely manner.
• Develop strategies to increase margins including creation and analysis of customer product margin reports and communication with executives and sales leaders.
• Develop and implement strategies to improve economics for low margin sales.
• Provide sales leadership with customer data and analysis to support additional sales opportunities and recommendations to improve customer economics.
• Provide ad-hoc analyses to support senior management and operations.
4+ years of related Analyst experience
Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
ERP system experience, preference given to NetSuite
If interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity to join a growing Eugene company, contact Jennie Joiner at 541-345-9930 today!
Requirements Analysis, Analyze Revenues, Analyze Revenues, Revenue Forecast, Costing, Audit, Data Analysis, Data Analysis Tools, Data Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.