Robert Half Staff Accountant in Eugene, Oregon
Do you have strong numeracy and analytical skills and are highly organized and detail oriented? Robert Half is looking for Staff Accountants in the Eugene area to assist our clients. These positions are in high demand and frequently become available. The Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance through preparation of a company’s reports and statements. The Staff Accountant also provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, preparing financial statements.
Job Duties May Include:
· Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
· Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting and verifying data.
· Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information.
· Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
· Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, reconciling accounts.
· Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes.
· Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
· Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information, converting data to general ledger system, obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Experience in Accounting
· Knowledge of SFAS Rules
· Strong Reporting Skills
· Strong Time Management Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
· Solid Verbal Communication
· General Math Skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.