Robert Half International Senior Finance Analyst in EVANSTON, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Finance Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Our client is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their finance team. Essential responsibilities include:
• Supporting large client projects. Providing reporting & analysis on financial status & outlook.
• Engaging effectively with resources at all levels throughout the Company.
• Ensuring project financial transactions are maintained in a timely & accurate manner.
• Working with client financial management team leads to ensure financial success of the Company's client work.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience within a financial management role
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• SAP knowledge a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: EVANSTON, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010539155
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance