Robert Half International CIO - Chief Information Officer in EVANSVILLE, Indiana
Robert Half Technology is immediately interviewing well-qualified CIO's for a new position with a great client of ours located in Evansville, IN. This position will be onsite daily and provided masks in public spaces and as needed through these times. This CIO should have 10+ years' experience in Information Technology within a banking/financial environment and be up-to-day with current software and hardware solutions to provide recommendations for company growth and purchasing efforts.
1) Understands landscape of vendors in a banking environment, experience building a IT roadmap and strategic company roadmaps.
2) Vendor Management and previous experience with: Fiserv core for banking, commercial bank, document management, and NCR for use of atms, internet & mobile providers, & other very limited home grown specialized systems
3) Serve as the interface between the other CIO LOBs and IT, partnering to solve issues, review opportunities to leverage IT functionality and resolve technical issues related to business applications.
4) Establish SLA to track progress of projects and initiatives
• ROBUST Relocation Package w. $7500 in temporary living expenses
• 20% yearly bonus
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life/ STD/ LTD/ etc.
• 401K Match - dollar for dollar first 4%/ next 4% is a 50% match
• PTO - 4 weeks
• Paid Holidays - 10 holidays
Requirements Manage Vendor Relationships, Vendor Agreements, Vendor Compliance, Mortgage Banking, Community Banking, Mobile Banking, Strategic Roadmaps, Technology Roadmap, Digital Technology, Executive Leadership
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.